Saturday, January 5, 2008

Getting Ready to create my "want to read" list.


* I have spent the morning on Amazon making a list of the books I want to read in the next year.... there are tons of other titles... but there is also the stack of books I grabbed on the work "free" shelf, not to mention the book clubs selection....plus a few I already own.

A Thousand Tomorrows by Karen Kingsbury
Beach Dreams by Trish Perry
Just Beyond the Clouds by Karen Kingsbury
Kissing Adrien by Siri L. Mitchell
Like Dandelion Dust by Karen Kingsbury
Match Point by Erynn Mangum
Oceans Apart by Karen Kingsbury
On Every Side by Karen Kingsbury
Reclaiming Nick by Susan May Warren
She's Out of Control by Kristin Billerbeck
Sunset by Karen Kingsbury
What a Girl Wants by Kristin Billerbeck
When Joy Came to Stay by Karen Kingsbury
Where Yesterday Lives by Karen Kingsbury
With This Ring, I'm Confused by Kristin Billerbeck
Happy Reading!

No comments: