Saturday, February 2, 2008

Rainy Day Surprises


So I received my Heidi Swapp Dec/Jan kits, I love getting mail that is not BILLS..and I only spent $20. at http://www.krazykreations.com/ today, check out what I bought!(4) Bazzill Card Stock(8) Basic Grey Pattern Paper(1) Acryllic Blockand I ordered (2) Circle Bling Packs.

I have been talking about how much I miss scrapbooking, and so DB has been helping me to manage my habit and get things back in gear.

My new scrappy rules are as follows:
1. I will only buy $100 of scrap supplies per month, and must produce at least four pages, either four singels or two doubles 12x12.
2. I will only buy one brand of embellishments. I recently have fallen in love with the Heidi Swapp Club, so that is where my embellishments have been coming from.
3. I will only go to the scrap store with DB, and I will stick to the pre-determined list.
4. I will only subscribe to one magazine, Creating Keepsakes is the one I kept.
5. I will take pictures and get them onto CD ASAP, and actually get them printed.

Scrapbooking needs to be fun again, maybe I will take a class or two. Jana at Krazy Kreations is teaching a "Progressive Scrapbooking" class that will teach using a different medium every month. Sounds like just what I need to get my monthly fix of new stuff ! :o)

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love your "rules" ...... think I need to follow this!!! But mine might have an addition of: USE what U have in stock right now JULIE!!! LOL :):):)