Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Fall Into Reading 2008


Welcome to Fall 2008... all the way from Bass Lake, relaxing in our Condo! I am on my honeymoon, curled up next to my dear husband (I love saying that), blogging (yes i really just said that....) good thing he understands my obsession... looks like my favorite challenge is back YIPEE!

Check out Callapidder Days, and her annual Fall into reading challange!

Not sure yet what will make my list, but just to start are the books I brought on my honeymoon:

  1. The Secret Life of CeeCee Wilkes, by Diane Chamberlain
  2. The Negotiator, by Dee Henderson
  3. The Garduan, by Dee Henderson
  4. Bitter is the New Black, by Jen Lancaster
  5. Dear Neighbor, Drop Dead by Saralee Rosenberg
  6. The Book Thief, by Markus Zusak
  7. Sunset, Karen Kingsbury
Happy Reading Everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy books by Karen Kingsbury and thought I'd read most of hers...but I see a few here I haven't read yet!

Nise' said...

Congratulations on your marriage. I am going to have to check out the book by Diane Chamberlain. Happy Reading.

Katrina @ Callapidder Days said...

Well I'm definitely impressed that you took time out of your honeymoon to join Fall Into Reading. That's dedication! :)

I read The Book Thief last fall and really liked it. It took me a little while to get into it, but then I was hooked.

Thanks for joining the challenge!