The year of thirty will be a year of change and hopefully the year we get out of debt.
Below I am listing each and everyone of my resolutions, no matter how personal because you friends are the only ones that I know will not judge, and that I can trust to hold me truly accountable! I will be balancing my checkbook each friday, and if it happens that we overspend, I am asking that each and everyone of you call me on it.. if I am not at church (and I know you will see me there) call me on it, and if I am caught eating cupcakes or cotton candy... please dear friends CALL ME ON IT!!! OK without further ado, below are my new years resolutions- 2010 is the year of thirty!!!
On March 8th, 2010- I am turning thirty years old!!!
Helga-Marie’s New Year’s Resolutions
The Year of 30
1. Go to church every sunday
2. Lose 30 pounds
3. Knit 30 gifts
4. Write at least 30 snail mail letters
5. Do not over draw my checking accounts
6. Participate in a 5K
7. Blog regularly
8. Scrapbook 30 layouts of EJ’s first year
9. Surround myself with positive individuals
10. Register, and complete my math requirments with a B or better
11. slow down-and just for fun-only read 30 books!!!!!!
Happy New Year bloggy friends!~!