Saturday, October 6, 2007

Fall into reading 2007

Welcome to Fall 2007.. the air is cooler, and today we were even able to start a fire... in my regular blog surfing (after all this is Qalifornia) I came across a challenge that is totally my style
Callapidder Days is hosting Fall into Reading 2007.

Already this week alone I have read the three following titles:
Miss Match: A Lauren Holbrook Novel by Erynn Mangum ,
Rematch (A Lauren Holbrook Novel) by Erynn Mangum and
Split Ends: Sometimes the End is Really the Beginning by Kristin


Here is my FALL INTO READING book list
The Guy I'm Not Dating by Trish Perry
Too Good to Be True by Trish Perry
Reclaiming Nick by Susan May Warren
Between Sundays by Karen Kingsbury
Like Dandelion Dust by Karen Kingsbury
Divine by Karen Kingsbury
A Thousand Tomorrows by Karen Kingsbury
Dreaming in Black and White : A Phoebe Grant Novel
Be My Neat-Heart (Love Inspired) by Judy Baer
Front Porch Princess by Kathryn Springer
Sushi for One? (The Sushi Series, Book 1) by Camy Tang
The Yada Yada Prayer Group Gets Down by Neta Jackson
The Yada Yada Prayer Group Gets Decked Out by Neta Jackson
The Potluck ClubTroubles Brewing: A Novel by Linda Evans Shepherd ,Eva Marie Everson
The Potluck Club: A Novel by Linda Evans Shepherd, Eva Marie Everson
Hot Flashes and Cold Cream by Diann Hunt
RV There Yet? by Diann Hunt Reconstructing Natalie by Laura Jensen Walker
Dreaming in Technicolor: The Sequel to Dreaming in Black & White by Laura Jensen Walker
Emily Ever After by Anne Dayton, May Vanderbilt
Where Yesterday Lives by Karen Kingsbury
When Joy Came to Stay by Karen Kingsbury
On Every Side by Karen Kingsbury
Just Beyond the Clouds: A Novel by Karen Kingsbury
Sunrise (Sunrise Series #1) by Karen Kingsbury
Summer (Sunrise Series #2) by Karen Kingsbury
Heavens to Betsy by Beth Pattillo
Earth to Betsy by Beth Pattillo
Stealing Adda by Tamara Leigh
A Stitch in Time by Allison Bottke
Theodora's Baby (Theodora) by Penny Culliford
Theodora's Wedding: Faith, Love, and Chocolate (Theodora) by Penny Culliford
Theodora's Diary by Penny Culliford
What a Girl Wants (Ashley Stockingdale Series #3) by Kristin Billerbeck
With This Ring, I'm Confused (Ashley Stockingdale) by Kristin Billerbeck
The Whitney Chronicles by Judy Baer
She's Out of Control (Ashley Stockingdale Series #1) by Kristin Billerbeck
She's All That by Kristin Billerbeck
Consider Lily by Anne Dayton , May Vanderbilt
A Girl's Best Friend (Spa Girls Series #2)) by Kristin Billerbeck
Life, Libby, and the Pursuit of Happiness by Hope Lyda
Be Sweet by Diann Hunt
Kissing Adrien by Siri L. Mitchell
The Book of Jane by Anne Dayton , May Vanderbilt
The Trophy Wives Club: A Novel of Fakes, Faith, and a Love That Lasts Forever by Kristin Billerbeck
Moon over Tokyo by Siri L. Mitchell
That should at least keep me busy until 2008. I know you think it's impossible, but then again how well do you really know me?

7 comments:

Camy Tang said...

So glad I made your list! I hope you like the book!
Camy

Diann Hunt said...

Glad I made the list, too! Let me know if you like the books. If you don't like them, send chocolate before you tell me. :-)

Diann

Nise' said...

You have lots of my favorite authors on your list! I must get the book Hot Flashes and Cold Cream, it's where I live! LOL. I loved the Ashley Stockingdale series. Happy Reading.

tasra said...

What a great list of books! You'll have your hands busy reading all of them...but I know you can do it!

Anonymous said...

You have quite a list! Several of your K. Kingsbury books are titles I haven't read yet, but I plan to. Happy Reading!

Susanne said...

Hi QallieQ. Nice to meet you. Thanks for coming by my place and leaving a comment. In answer to your question, I am thoroughly enjoying Bad Girls of the Bible as is our whole ladies bible study group. The questions with each chapter are thought provoking and much discussion has been generated with the study.

Your list is amazing! You've got some of my faves on there. I just bought Sushi for One don't know if I'll get to it until after this particular challenge though. But I've heard it's great.

Joyful Days said...

What an impressive book list!! I would have to give up everything to get all of that read.