Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Things that Annoy me

thank you to AprilShowers for tagging me.
I am in an icky space today, so I will keep the list to five, otherwise...

  • DVR Skipping: it drives me nuts when the DVR skips during fast forward. I absolutely hate when I have to start my program over because the DVR jumped to the end. This is especially frustrating when things were just getting good.
  • Commercials before Major Motion Pictures: Previews before a movie are the only appropriate advertisements if I have paid $10 to sit in that seat. That or invent a theatre that runs on DVR so we can Fastforward the commercials.
  • Corner Folders:I am a total book Nazi (sorry if I offend), but if I loan you one of my books, please do NOT fold the corner. I do not want a permanent indicator of when the kids got home from school.
  • the sentence "please don't take this wrong...":if you felt the need to qualify your statement, please keep it to yourself. All I heard was "I know this is going to piss you off, but I really don't care, because I want to see you cry".

and the main thing that makes me more annoyed then anything else....

  • JUNIOR Psychologist: Just because you watch Dr.Phil everyday, this does not give you "carte blanche" to offer an opinion on my family, childhood, education, career, faith, and especially keep you trap shut about my marriage. If you have that much of an opinion start a Blog, and make sure you change my name to protect the innocent.

honorable mentions: I can't list them as I am guilty of all offenses.

-people that interrupt with their own story

-talking on the cellphone at the checkstand

-picture in picture, with the main screen on mute, and the little one with sound.

-people who blast music at the stoplight.

OK time for taggs, how about.... Peachykath, SoxyDeb, Joe and Bee.

1 comment:

Debz said...

Oh this will be good. You just gave me an excuse (as if I needed one) to be a complete bitch. I think I love you.

I will get it as soon as I can get the in-laws out of my F*#%ING house. *ahem* (that may end up being #1)
Happy Thanksgiving sweetie!!