Thursday, November 13, 2008

to blog, or not to blog?

To blog, or not to blog? That really is the question.
How often do I sit at my desk mentally drafting blogs?
They are always witty, and insightful, humerous, and endearing. (If I do say so myself.)
Too bad, they never actually get written?
My life is just not that exciting, but hey lets see if I can do this....
My goal for the rest of the year is to post daily.
I have one follower, lets see if by the end of November I can have two followers,
besides my mother of course.

2 comments:

Bee (the one who muses) said...

Well now you have 2 followers! ;o)

I see you're an Esme. I'm going to take that quiz when I get home but if it says I'm a Bella so help ... !! :o) I can't wait for the movie to come out. I'd be interested to hear (or read) what you thought of the last book.

I don't think I'm particularly interesting but I keep on posting away. I've been lucky because I work with a bunch on ninnys I guess.

Thank you for coming over and the birthday wish!

Debz said...

I'll follow. I like to find new blogs. And I was once looking for followers to. If you want me to give you some linky love on my blog, see if we can get you some more followers, let me know. Just drop me an email!!