Saturday, July 16, 2011

...something has got to give!

As usual we are totally over committed and when something has to give, the blog is always the first to go- life is great we both are working full time and just putzing around the house these days.

I can't even remember the last time that I was able to consistently blog- its been way to long!!
This summer has been flying by and before you know it- the calendar will declare its Christmas!!!

Updates:

Knitting
Abalone Christmas Cardigan for my Sister
Spectra Stephen West Spectra for SWAP
Pinwheel Baby Blanket for a fellow 'blockhead
Prayer Shawl for someone in need!
Passport Scarf (I have 4 in process)

School
Child Psychology- I have two weeks left.
I am going into the Final with a low B in the class.

Baby
How is it even possible that he is turning 21months??
before I know it we will be getting ready to send him off to college

...yup thats it, a quick update- there is just WAY too much going on!!

No comments: