Also, I’ve been tagged SnowWhite for a Q & A so here are the rules.
Step 1: respond and rework -- answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.Step 2: tag - eight other un-tagged people
1) What are you wearing right now? Pjammies
2) Whats the perfect way to spend a rainyday? Snuggled on the couch with a good book.
3) Do you nap a lot? every chance I get
4) Who is the last person you hugged? my hubby
5) What websites to you visit when you go online? blogger, facebook, google reader
6) What was the last item you bought? my ruby red sketchers, and hubby bought me a new knitting bag yesterday
7) You are on the Oregon Trail, how are things going? I remember this game from way back when, but not really the details....
8) If you woke up tomorrow and were a boy, what is the first thing you would do and why? Probably see how far I can project, then test the hard on from a bus theory.
(6th grade puberty assembly nightmares)
9) Has a celebrity's hair cut ever influenced your own hairstyle? Sophia Bush has been the picture I have dragged in multiple times, usually for the layers and color. Of course the goal is to be Brooke Davis.
10) What is your most embarrassing moment? I have so many, I do not even know where to begin. Probably something from childhood.
11) What was the last movie you watched? Return to Oz
12) If you had a whole day to yourself with no work, commitments, or interruptions what would you do? Read, Knit, Blog
13) What is the one pair of shoes that you can not live without? My Chocolate Jessica Simpson Flats.
OK now for my random eight people.... who to tagg.