Monday, April 6, 2009

Mailbox Monday: April 6, 2009

Hello Friends, its that day again, Monday.
Mailbox Mondays are hosted by The Printed Page.
You are probably wondering what showed up in my mailbox this past week, well actually I got just one book.... and without further ado that is:

Salem Falls by Jodi Picoultv (paperbackswap.com)

:Jack St. Bride was once a beloved teacher and soccer coach at a girls' prep school - until a student's crush sparked a powder keg of accusation and robbed him of his career and reputation. Now, after a devastatingly public ordeal that left him with an eight-month jail sentence and no job, Jack resolves to pick up the pieces of his life. He takes a job washing dishes at Addie Peabody's diner and slowly starts to form a relationship with her in the quiet New England village of Salem Falls. But just when Jack thinks he has outrun his past, a quartet of teenage girls with a secret turn his world upside down once again, triggering a modern-day witch hunt in a town haunted by its own history…

Now this particular book is extra special, because this is one of my favorite authors... but wait it gets better, I log into my reader this AM, and see an AWESOME give away for a collection of her books signed, so I now have a new blogger to follow... feel free to check out her blog, and enter!!! Natasha at Maw Books Blog

6 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

Wished I lived in the states so I could win all those books :D
have fun reading

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

This is a great book...you will enjoy reading it!

Toni said...

Enjoy your book! I have this one on my shelf to be read. Good luck in that amazing contest.

Wendi said...

She is a wonderful author!! I'm going to assume that he didn't do what they accuse him of, but in schools, people just don't believe the adults, and the kids can work together to lie and get their way. Yikes - sounds like an interesting story. I hope it turns out well!

Here's my Mailbox! ~ Wendi

Marcia said...

Thank you for stopping by the mailbox this week. Enjoy your book!

Debz said...

I lurve Jodi Piccoult. I recently finished Handle with Care. If you've not read that one, it's a MUST to put on your list.

Let me know how Salem Falls is!!