Saturday, September 17, 2011

...seriously????



I had someone tell me the other day
that she was jealous that I was so organized.
It made me think seriously??....

Where is the world did anyone get an idea that
I was organized, is that what I project- AWESOME

Reality is that I am the most scattered packrack

you can possibly imagine- I have decided that by
the end of the year, at least my office needs to
appear to be organized- and in the spirit of
full disclosure- I will give you a before picture

My office/homework/library/craftroom/yarnstash
I will post the after picture in January 2013-


1 comment:

j said...

I would be so rude if someone said that I'm organized... I just know I would laugh in their face. It would be a ridiculous statement. But since I'm usually the person with my fly unzipped or toilet tissue on my shoe or receipts flying out of my purse or napkins coming out of my car when the door is opened... I just don't think I will ever be called organized :D